Thursday, December 31, 2009

The End of 2009


So, taking a cue from my blogging friends...I'm reviewing the year at my pump gear, with a twist.  Since 2009 is ending in just a few hours, here are the ending lines of some posts from last year...
  • We're back in the blogosphere.
  • Maybe I'm the only one who notices the bulge from her insulin pump just beneath her skirt.
  • God did.
  • I just really miss my Trader Joe's french toast.
  • Let's go to the snackbar!
  • "Hey, if I were in charge of casting," I told her, "you'd get the job, for sure."
  • "Wow!  I got to see a famous doctor!"
  • I mean a kid can only have so much sugar-free jell-o.
  • Money has no expiration date.
  • Support is just one mouse click away.
  • I guess diabetes liked Sea World just as much as we did.
  • Maybe we should have just gone back another time.
  • Gee, diabetes, you're so subtle.
  • I love the Fourth of July.
  • Oh, the possibilities!
  • Instant unspoken bond...whenever I meet another D-mom.
  • I think it's the case of the incredible shrinking carbs!
  • What a sleep-over.
  • Thankful for...the Lord...for everything.
  • Wow, what a perspective!
  • So thankful to have received the injections.
  • And, like I said, we felt hope.
Now...I'm going to go get in my jammies and watch the ball drop with the kids!  I'm looking forward to 2010!  Will we be saying "two thousand ten" or "twenty ten?"  I guess we'll find out tomorrow...

Cheers to you all!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for commenting on our blog!